Please read the following terms & conditions before ordering from us.
Acceptance of Order
- By completing the checkout procedure on the www.prinktoner.co.uk, you are making an offer to purchase the goods at the advertised price. There may be instances when Prinktoner do not accept this offer especially if there has been a change in price or availability
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Prinktoner Ltd will not be legally bound by any errors on the website.
- Payment is taken from your credit or debit card when the order is placed and your credit card details are entered.
- Failure to obtain full authorisation for payment will result in the cancellation of your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the security of your card while using this site, including the use of Secure Socket Layer technology, which is the same security technology that major banks use on their websites.
- Our payment system checks the address that you have given with that on the credit card statement. Therefore a full address must be given which must include a full postcode and house number where applicable. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order goods. All fraud attempts are reported to the appropriate authorities.
- www.prinktoner.co.uk accepts payments by most major credit and debit cards including AMEX & paypal.
- If you are concerned about providing credit card details over the Internet please phone Prinktoner on 01924 666222 to place or pay for your order.
- You may withdraw your order at any time prior to despatching the goods without incurring a charge. If you withdraw your order after the goods have been despatched you will be responsible for the cost of the postage for both ways.
- The majority of goods are despatched within one working day of receiving the order and confirmation of payment. If you are on emergency please contact us, so we will try for alternate arrangements to meet your requirements
- Orders are not despatched at weekends or on Bank holidays.
- Orders are despatched by Royal Mail for upto 2Kg or if the weight of the parcel is more than 2Kg we may use alternate carrier at the discretion of Prinktoner Ltd.
- For UK addresses, please allow 2 to 4 days from placing your order before enquiring about lost or missing items. Orders to European addresses can take much longer to be delivered.
- When ordering please ensure that the delivery address details are correctly entered. Prinktoner cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by incorrect or incomplete address details.
- Buyer can choose their preferred delivery options in the checkout. Delivery charges are added automatically to your order and are included in the final total to pay.
- Prinktoner may arrange to have an order delivered partially. This is normally done where Prinktoner are awaiting the supply of particular item(s) in order to complete an order.
- Customers must ensure that they have ordered the correct goods. If in doubt please phone us on 01924 666222 or email us using contact us. The goods must be in the original unopened packaging and any seals must not have been broken or damaged. Prinktoner are not responsible for the cost of returning such goods.
- The customer must examine the goods on receipt and report any damages, faults, incorrectly sent goods or shortfalls within 2 working days.
- Accidental damage, misuse or neglect will not be acceptable as reasons for return.
- Manufacturers may change packaging and goods supplied might not appear identical to those shown on the website. The images on the website are for illustration purposes only and goods cannot be returned because they do not look identical to the illustrations shown.
- In the case of goods being faulty or incorrectly supplied by ourselves, we will replace it free of cost or a replacement is not possible will issue refund. Alternative goods may be purchased and the refund will be deducted from the cost of these goods.
- Goods incorrectly ordered by the customer can be returned, if in original and saleable condition, for full refund of the product cost excluding postage. In such cases, the cost of returning the goods is the responsibility of the customer.
- Where the description of a toner or ink cartridge indicates the number of copies that can be printed this is only included as a guide. The actual number of copies printed will vary according to conditions of use and therefore is not guaranteed.
- Customer must obtain Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number before returning the item, please contact only by email for obtaining RMA. We will not accept/process any returns without RMA
Modification of terms & conditions
Prinktoner Limited reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.